Notices

Day 9 and feeling good.

Old 11-13-2013, 08:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 9 and feeling good.

I'm feeling positive and really feel a big change for the better on the horizon. I have not been that bad with the cravings this time which is unusual as i have had bad withdrawls in the past before 9 days. I honestly think my rock bottom changed me in ways i thought i could never change. Anyway, thats me right now so just checking in non SR to let you all know i havent relapsed.

Peace.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on 9 days.
It gets better.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well done on 9 days. It is great that you are feeling so positive. It certainly makes things easier if we approach it with the right mental attitude. I think my attitude is better this time ,I don't look at what I am giving up ( in reality very little ) but tend to focus on what I am gaining (in reality a great deal ). When you compare the two it doesn't take a genius to work out the best option. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Well done RJY9, very glad to hear you have 9 days. Last time you posted you planned on spending a lot more time here on SR, so it was worrisome that you were absent. Is SR still part of your daily plans?
Old 11-13-2013, 09:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congrats on 9 days RJY9. Glad you are feeling positive.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
Well done RJY9, very glad to hear you have 9 days. Last time you posted you planned on spending a lot more time here on SR, so it was worrisome that you were absent. Is SR still part of your daily plans?
Yes Scott, but i am very busy doing other stuff last few days so this is the first chance i had to post here. But all is good my friend! Also i dont really know what to write hahah!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:42 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by RJY9 View Post
Yes Scott, but i am very busy doing other stuff last few days so this is the first chance i had to post here. But all is good my friend! Also i dont really know what to write hahah!
I spent tons of time here my first couple weeks, much of it just reading. Glad to hear all is well and do stay in touch when you find time - it was therapeutic for me to write about my struggles/successes.