Notices

I have to come clean

Old 11-12-2013, 04:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

And they will continue to call, and call and call. They think you haven't sussed them out yet or that you might be tempted to do it again. I think after three months of no action they will cut their losses, so to speak, and squeeze one more profit out of you by selling your details to other con merchants. Now the sports betting is not that bad, but if I played heads or tails with you for ten bucks a time and gave you back 9 bucks every time you won, you would stop after just 2 goes and tell me to f off. You can not win the game, it's rigged. Silver on the hand is a gamble that many sensible gamblers (they like to call themselves investors as it sounds better), but you and I know it's still gambling, is a game where we keep the chip no matter what happens. Hahaha, we can't lose, so long as we keep the chip until we are in profit. We become the House! If that makes sense. You may even win all your money back that way, but any betting where you don't keep the chip regardless, is in my opinion not a sensible way to gamble. And I am not talking paper trades in the stuff, you don't keep the chip that way, I mean Eagles or Maples etc. Real chips with an inbuilt gamble that you keep. I look at the spot price every day, and guess what, its gone down over 50% in the last year, but I have the chips still, and I go and get more chips (Eagles etc) whenever I have a spare $21 now. I might even pass the chips on when I die to my next of kin or I might cash in some chips when they have won.
Now this is not investment advice, it could be art, or gold or antiques or anything you can hold, that;s far more fun, and still a gamble, but for people who like to gamble, I think trying to cure or go cold turkey is hard, yet when you can switch to a more sensible long term form of gambling, it still gives you the buzz, yet is respected, safer, and more rewarding. Ask Warren Buffet, a very sensible gambler indeed, blue chip or metals only in his book.