Notices

Monday Night Football

Old 11-05-2013, 06:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Monday Night Football

Last night was the first time I can remember a whole Bears game in I don't know how long. Last time the Bears beat the Packers in WI my college friends and I had paid over $250 each for tickets and then rented a car and drove from Chicago to Green Bay where instead of watching the game I got plowed and fell asleep in the 4th quarter and almost got kicked out for yelling at them for not serving me after last call... and had to ask what the final score was the next morning.
Last night I sat on my couch with my boyfriend and we watched the game with our diet cokes and home made nachos. I actually remember every play and they won!
Old 11-05-2013, 06:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Originally Posted by bearsfan03 View Post
Last night was the first time I can remember a whole Bears game in I don't know how long. Last time the Bears beat the Packers in WI my college friends and I had paid over $250 each for tickets and then rented a car and drove from Chicago to Green Bay where instead of watching the game I got plowed and fell asleep in the 4th quarter and almost got kicked out for yelling at them for not serving me after last call... and had to ask what the final score was the next morning.
Last night I sat on my couch with my boyfriend and we watched the game with our diet cokes and home made nachos. I actually remember every play and they won!
Da Bears, Da Bulls, Da being sober!!!

I did not think eating cheese of any kind was allowed during a Bears Packers game
Old 11-05-2013, 06:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know what you mean.
When being asked if I watched the game I would often forget what the score was or even who won.
Much better to watch the game sober and be able to hold a conversation about what happened during it.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm only on day 8 but it really scared me when I was looking at my work schedule and realized that I had planned a vacation day for today because I knew how hungover/sick I would be all day... Now I'm at work and have an extra day to spend with my family during the Holidays
I really hope I can keep this up
Old 11-05-2013, 06:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MIRecovery View Post
Da Bears, Da Bulls, Da being sober!!!

I did not think eating cheese of any kind was allowed during a Bears Packers game
destroying cheese the way I did those nachos should be ok