Notices

finally got serious

Old 11-12-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey firstymer

Originally Posted by firstymer View Post
Welcome doors27! I think you and I share the same sober birthday. Also, jdooner, peaches58, ornithology too, I think. And I am sure several others out there. Anyway, welcome. And congratulations. I am glad you are here with us.
everyday is so awesome now I feel so much better, I feel as if I can genuinely help people now in the category of drinking.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:31 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by doors27 View Post
everyday is so awesome now I feel so much better, I feel as if I can genuinely help people now in the category of drinking.
I feel as if I can genuinely help people now, I feel so great every morning that I wake up now.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Pleased to meet you doors - I'm so glad you found us. This is a great place to talk things over with others who really understand what we're going through.

Congratulations on your sober time. It'll keep getting easier & better.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thank you

[2 U OTE=Hevyn;4289196]Pleased to meet you doors - I'm so glad you found us. This is a great place to talk things over with others who really understand what we're going through.

Congratulations on your sober time. It'll keep getting easier & better.[/QUOTE] thank you so much I really love this forum. I keep googling the time that I've been sober and looking at other people that have been sober as long as I have. It's great to see other peoples reaction at 1 month to 2 months and so on. just call me Danny doors lol.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thank you

[Q when I drrUOTE=Hevyn;4289196]Pleased to meet you doors - I'm so glad you found us. This is a great place to talk things over with others who really understand what we're going through.

Congratulations on your sober time. It'll keep getting easier & better.[/QUOTE] it's amazing, I am almost 3 months sober and every now and then I really desire a beer but keep telling myself there is no such thing and that's what gets me through the day. I thought by now I would not crave any alcohol at all since there's none left in my body. I guess a lot of that has to do with memory of when i drank. Doors27
Old 11-16-2013, 03:25 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

81 days sober today!

:...ring
Originally Posted by doors27 View Post
[Q when I drrUOTE=Hevyn;4289196]Pleased to meet you doors - I'm so glad you found us. This is a great place to talk things over with others who really understand what we're going through.

Congratulations on your sober time. It'll keep getting easier & better.
it's amazing, I am almost 3 months sober and every now and then I really desire a beer but keep telling myself there is no such thing and that's what gets me through the day. I thought by now I would not crave any alcohol at all since there's none left in my body. I guess a lot of that has to do with memory of when i drank. Doors27[/QUOTE] it may sound funny but believe it or not when I keep my physicals organized I feel a hundred percent
Old 11-16-2013, 03:26 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I can't wait to hit the 100 day mark, a couple of months ago I never thought I'd make it that far, thank God!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:54 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Congratulations on 66 days. That's amazing!

to SR. You will get a lot of help & support here. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Great job!
Old 11-16-2013, 04:17 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Thank you

[Q 66 day of 6.UOTE=SteppingStone;4295697]Congratulations on 66 days. That's amazing!

to SR. You will get a lot of help & support here. Keep up the good work, you're doing great![/QUOTE] I'm at 81 days now! that was my first post ever of 66 days.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:59 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Even better!!!
Old 11-16-2013, 05:05 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi doors27 welcome to SR, fantastic achievement
Old 11-16-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

thx!

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post
Hi doors27 welcome to SR, fantastic achievement
I've really only have about 2 or 3 craving to drink in the last couple of months.I can honestly say I will never drink again and I will never smoke cigarettes again, I quit both of them on the same day. All I have to do is remind myself of how I felt drinking everyday and I never want to go back there. The thing is I cannot just have one beer and stop, it makes me feel so good that all the logic to stop right there is gone and I want to drink another 5 lol. So for me it's easier not to drink at all. Well God bless everyone and stay sober and enjoy life!