Notices

Cold sweats

Old 10-31-2013, 02:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cold sweats

Ugggh, they're back again but not as bad as the past few days though. I thought the withdrawal was over. Guess not! How long does this take to go away??? Just another reason not to have another drink and start down this road I guess.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Awful. I've had them this week too. At work. Which is just so ridiculously embarrassing. They seem to be getting better. My last drink was Saturday night, well really sunday morning around 6am. I guess it's still better than not functioning at work tomorrow at all bc happy hour turned into a marathon drinking session again. Hope you feel better soon. Mentally & physically.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It all depends on how long you've been drinking steady. My first withdrawal was by far the worst! Every symptom except seizures and a heart attack. I was out of the physical symptoms in about 7-8 days. I excessively sweat for around 8 days
Old 10-31-2013, 03:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

They usually lasted a week or so for me.

D
Old 10-31-2013, 05:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry to whoever I upset when I talked about my issues with cold sweats. I was trying to be helpful and crossed the line into giving medical advise. I'll be more careful in the future.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I had them for about four or five days. The worst were the first two days. During those days, I had them on and off all day. That was particularly embarrassing because I was shooting a video at work and had to be moving around a lot of equipment and needed a steady hand. It was clear something was off with me. The following days were mostly at night.