Notices

hello day 1 for me

Old 10-29-2013, 11:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello day 1 for me

good to know there is a forum like this, trouble typing at the moment cause i am shaking so bad athe moment.up all night seeing weird things, this hag to be the worse feeling in the world.............the hallucinations are real just have to be strong now......
off to read a bit more
Old 10-29-2013, 11:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

welcome marcus. Glad you are here ya the first couple of days can be rough, but it gets easier. Take a day at a time have a plan and you will make it thru. Good luck and welcome.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Marcus - sounds like you're not having a lot of fun there. How about calling 111 and asking some advice?
Welcome to SR by the way
Old 10-29-2013, 11:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Marcus

I agree with Skye - detox is nothing to fool with - it's best to check in with a doctor I think.

D
Old 10-29-2013, 11:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Marcus! We are confused drinkers, the most of us.

If you want to feel good tomorrow, eat bananas, campbells soup, drink water, lots of water.

And also, attend AA meetings and do something else with your time dude. I drank a 12 pack every night just because I was bored and shuffling cards and cruising youtube was my routine.

Not sure if this alcoholic behavior relates to you but here I am, sharing it with you and others to readl

We are in the same boat brotha. But can we stop drinking and be a positive influence to ourselves and to others? The answer is yes. But, why is it so hard as a newcomer?
Old 10-29-2013, 11:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

If you are hallucinating I would go the ER, that is not a good sign and your chance to have a seizure isn't good (I'm not trying to scare you but something to think about)... I never hallucinated but I shook like crazy, I went to the ER and they had put me in detox for 3 days, gave me meds to help with the shakes and precaution meds so I wouldn't have a seizure. I never had one.

If you can't or don't want to try and get a friend to stay with you so at least you are not alone. I'm sure you must be sweating a lot? I did ALOT... but that is a good thing really.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hello Marcus.

I hope you're able to seek out some immediate help. Please let us know you're ok when you can.