Notices

Sleeping

Old 10-27-2013, 12:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sleeping

I think I have slept for two days straight. Odd.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Not odd...lol

I have been feeling a little run down too lately. I have worked some extra hours at work over the last couple weeks and while I did this last year and the year before, I was starting to drag A$$.

I think I need to find a better balance between work, meetings and plain rest time. Yesterday I did nothing and I mean nothing. I was a couch potato all day. Well I crocheted but that is not work...lol

I feel much better and rested today. I can jump back in and with a new plan to balance stuff out. Hopefully it works, if not, then I just change it again but I have to be careful not to put meetings at the bottom of my list. Work is necessary and the extra money is grand but they are not going to place my resume on my headstone. Take it easy. Sometimes we have to listen to our bodies, which I was not doing. Remember HALT.

Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.

These can effect me more than I care to admit sometimes. Tired gets me emotional and I was not listening when my body said it had enough and I needed rest. I was also not eating very well. I will take steps to listen better next time.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Acheleus View Post
I think I have slept for two days straight. Odd.
I tend to believe that the body knows what it needs. If you've slept that long, maybe it's a good thing. At least if it's not a regular thing. Your body is undergoing a change as it tries to adjust to running on food instead of ethanol!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I wouldn't worry unless it goes on for a longer time. Then maybe see your doctor.