Notices

drinking dream

Old 10-24-2013, 04:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

drinking dream

last night i had awful dreams

i bought loads of carlsberg special brew

(ive not drank that for years, i am one who tried to change my drinking)

in my dream was me a old drinking friend and my wife, my friend was drinking lots, my wife said if youre drinking ill have one (she couldnt in real life drink a full can of special brew) i only had one big mouthful of mine and felt guilty.

the dream went on that i was now in serious trouble , i dont know why, but the police were after me for something serious, i was running and hiding all over the place.

then in my dream i had a asthma attack, a bad one, then i woke up and was actually having a asthma attack, quite a bad one for me.

i eventually got back to sleep, i slept in as id had a bad night, i was now alone in the house asleep, my next dream, i heard someone in my house they closed the stair gate, i heard it, in my dream, i , still in my dream, got up to look in kids bedrooms for a intruder i couldnt find one i couldnt get back to my room, eventually i hadnt woken up, but i slept withou seeing any dreams, when i woke up in the house alone, i got up and to my asstonishment the stair gate was open, i really expected it to be shut, as id heard in my dream

thats it, but was all weird and not nice

24 days sober today 1 day at a time
Old 10-24-2013, 05:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Teardrop - it's scary when you get those dreams isn't it - and takes a little while when you wake up, to realise that....well, it was just a dream

Sorry to hear about the asthma attack - I get those too but usually just when I get a headcold or something.

Anyhow, thrilled for you that it was only a dream

Well done.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

the Beginning is the hardest part. i rarely have drinking dreams anymore.. in fact it has been many years now. keep on keeping on.. One day at a time!