Notices

Struggling right now

Old 10-20-2013, 12:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
EndGame

Originally Posted by Bitshakey2day View Post
Dropped a mate off at a cop shop at North Sydney about 15 years ago to admit a crime, the next day he had jumped off the harbour bridge beaten to ****. Now that's something i've reconciled but i've fought these monsters and lost. Only last week they nearly shot me dead for calling lifeline expressing emotions i felt years ago.

Every meeting at my homegroup i can see where he jumped at the exact spot on our famous Harbour Bridge.

I hear you though. this and about a billion things are going to kill me and wont help change this world that was at very least bombarded with comets carrying water, not by sheer coincidence surely?

Went to war with NSW Police and lost. Well some of the cops wives were worth the trouble, most were rubbish but.

*edit* I didn't wage war, rather drunken abuse. Gutless GUTLESS bastards this group of toy soldiers are - always shooting dead people seriously mentally ill and only bashing drunks and children. Amazing they searched my place last week for a "firearm" when I had 20 in a confined unit and I'm a chemistry minor. Just sayin'.

Now i'm on a role. Two cops from Chatswood about 4 years ago without uniform dragged me into my backyard and held a gun to my head in the rain asking if i wanted to continue my complaint with an MP my family knew.

Last laughs still out but if you see my criminal record it's all "threatening police" "Harassing Police" "abusing police".

They even told to my knowledge the only free hitman in our area that i was providing evidence to them. They've phone my employers and threatened them if I continue working for them. They phoned my insurance company which cost me $30k when i had money. Think i'd better calm down pretty quickly.

The most serious stuff i can't talk about.

I'm curious to know their level of monitoring over a TOR network so excuse my rant.
You're starting to lose me with all these complicated and disjointed stories. Some of them don't make any sense as written.

What is it that you think you need to get sober?
Old 10-20-2013, 12:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
The Kid

Don't beat yourself up over the life you used to lead, your friends and family will appreciate the fact that they get to enjoy the person they used to know, you're not alone in the guilt but we all want to help you. Everyone at aa knows how difficult this can be and understand what you're goi g through, you have a beautiful life to live and everyone wants to experience that with you we all have rough patches friend, but those close to you will forgive and forget if it means that they get to enjoy your sober company once more

You're strong and continue to be strong, best wishes

-ENC