Notices

clinics are killing people who need help.

Old 10-18-2013, 09:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry clinics are killing people who need help.

Now this has got to be the most illegal situation there is in a methadone clinic

I have been in a clinic now for methadone for about two years now. I have had no positive
drug screens in the two years I have been there. I had a heart attack and ended up in the hospital for five days and was out of the clinic for that time. When I returned to the clinic
They took all my take homes away from me because I had missed the clinic for those five
days. I gave them all the proof of my situation and my doctor called them to tell them what happened. They said at the clinic their not responsible for my heart attack and took my five
Take homes away for 90 days just like that. There is no way that this can be legal because I was in a hospital and I had proof of it. They still said I was going to lose my take homes because there is no excuse for not comming to the clinic on those five days.....
I also had stents put in and gave the clinic my medical report from the hospital. They took this to the team and told me there is no way I'm going to get them back any sooner. This has to be wrong, I just can't believe this is legal to do this, anyway that's what is going on with me, does anyone have any ideas ?
confused.
Quadog.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'd suggest contacting your local authorities if you feel that something illegal has happened. Perhaps you could look at finding a way to get yourself off the methadone? We are a community of support to help those looking to quit their addictions.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you are asking for advice that i do not think can be given here.
but try changing clinics.
try to stop.