Notices

So it begins...

Old 10-15-2013, 02:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation So it begins...

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan an I'm an addict.

I am about to start my 7th round with withdrawal from opiates from my pain meds. I'm done going through this nightmare, so I'm getting rid of everything. I'm out of meds, there are no more narcs in the house. I don't have a way to get more as the source is gone. I can at least take solace in the fact that there is no more, so I won't be able to relapse because I'm being tempted so bad with it being in the house.

All that aside... It's 4:25 AM as I type this, I took some OTC sleeping pills. I know when I wake up it will be HELL, TERROR. It's going to suck, I know that. I have done my homework and I'm prepared. I got several changes of clothing ready, I got my laptop setup next to my bed to distract me, I got multi-vits, water, and healthy snacks ready. I have meds for any diarrhea, stomach issues, etc. I have leg cramp meds, and I have Gabapentin and Hydroxyzine ready as well.

And I know none of that is going to really help much, but I'm doing my VERY BEST to REMAIN POSITIVE. I don't want to go to the hospital, because the places they sent me to last time were so depressing and didn't help me at all. I have no health insurance, no money, so no REAL help available to me. I am on my own.....

I guess I came here just to talk, get advice from you all, and perhaps make myself feel like I'm not alone in this.

Please.....anyone......I don't want to be alone in this.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

RC, my thoughts will be with you on your difficult but very positive journey. I'm sending you my strength!