Notices

How do you spend your sober sunday mornings?

Old 10-13-2013, 08:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Today I've been cooking, cleaning, sold a thing I'd made, sorted out some music, did the ironing, cleared out some old toys and clothes for recycling and once the kids come home and I've fed them I shall relax and chill until bedtime. Happy Sunday all x
Old 10-13-2013, 08:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Mini Novel Post Writer

On here, (obviously )

Then, preparing a good dinner for my husband who is getting ready for football. Sunday has now become my favorite day of the week. My daughter comes down and we eat together and then tonight is our AA meeting. It's healthy mother daughter time and I love it!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:42 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Choosing Life

I'm sipping my coffee while watching snow falling outside, catching up on Facebook, and getting ready to load up my crockpot with some chili fixin's for dinner! Beats the heck out of laying in bed moaning, "Oh God" all day!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:05 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I just finished looking over our tax return (we filed for an extension). I am just happy to be done with that - 2012 was a very stressful year for us, financially, so I had a lot of pent up stress about facing those numbers again. I think it is good that I looked at them soberly _ literally and figuratively.

Now on to more relaxing pursuits _ walking our dog, going to Target with my daughter, yoga, reading - life is good!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Coffee, SR, unpacking our belongings (we moved over Thursday and Friday) finish up the Research Paper. I will make Chicken Curry tonight and relax! A good good sober day.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:33 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Funny thing is I used to hate Sundays. The liquor stores don't open until noon here on Sundays and I'd be wishing away the morning, counting the minutes until I could go get something to drink.

Today, I woke up early. I was so grateful to be sober and feeling well. I went downstairs, made coffee, watched a movie and started some ebay auctions. I'll be working around the house today sanding and painting and going out to dinner with my wife and parents tonight. Life is good today.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:44 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I have coffee and go for a run or walk or noodle around on the computer until it's time to get dressed and wait for my parents to pick me up so we can go sing in the choir at church (I'm not particularly religious but the singing part's fun and the people are all very pleasant). Then when I get home I do whatever, today I am lifting weights, listening to the football game halfheartedly, and reading SR forums.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:00 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I used to call it 'Buzz Sunday' was my favorite drinking day. Now I work but sleep in a bit!
Old 10-13-2013, 11:02 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Lots of fun stuff planned today. Laundry, FOOTBALL!! Also going through my mp3 player to make playlists for work tomorrow, and getting some stuff together to sell.

Loving NOT being hungover.