Notices

Totally Knackered????

Old 10-09-2013, 02:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Totally Knackered????

Actually managing to get 7-8 hours sleep despite living on mates floor, don't have a really stressful job IMHO but never been so tired EVER. I am an ex-military man so used to sleep being disrupted etc but why oh why am i waking up so so tired after 2 days without my beloved Stella, on 4th coffee already but if i yawn any wider I'll swallow my own head
Old 10-09-2013, 02:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Days 2 and 3 I always felt like I had the flu - I think it's just your body readjusting?

Got a GREAT image now of you swallowing your own head - Hope you have the camera on standby for if that happens
Old 10-09-2013, 02:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Originally Posted by 39maleuk View Post
Actually managing to get 7-8 hours sleep despite living on mates floor, don't have a really stressful job IMHO but never been so tired EVER. I am an ex-military man so used to sleep being disrupted etc but why oh why am i waking up so so tired after 2 days without my beloved Stella, on 4th coffee already but if i yawn any wider I'll swallow my own head
When I first read this, I thought Stella was your wife's name!!

Hang in there. It really does get better! It's your body's reaction to change
Old 10-09-2013, 07:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

We've been bad to our bodies for a long while. I hear ya, I'm exhausted when i have my first few days under my belt. It'll get better though. I'm back on day 4 but have gone a couple months. Wahoo right?
Old 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I was wondering why I was still so tired. I've been a few months here, had a few slips along the way though. I wondered if I just reset myself completely or I'm just in a long healing process...
Old 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The first week is rough mate...Stella was also a very good friend of mine....308 days later and I sleep well and I don't miss her one bit....Keep it up mate.....Steve.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Perpetual Optimist

Originally Posted by HeadLump View Post
When I first read this, I thought Stella was your wife's name!!
Ahaha me too! I used to love her also, although I mostly preferred threesomes with her friend Jameson! :P
Old 10-10-2013, 12:11 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Beloved Stella???

You love poison!??

The first few days are very tiring indeed - almost universally. But it is worth it!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:27 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I was pretty tired (knackered?) for the first couple weeks too. That got better, now I almost feel normal, but I'm not really sure what normal is after drinking for so long, it's gotta be better than ingesting poison all night and expelling it the next day. Anyway, take naps when you can, your body is telling you what it needs. And stay the hell away from Stella and all her friends! They look pretty on the outside but underneath they're rotten to the core.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:29 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 39maleuk View Post
hey there the first week 10 days can be a killer for tiredness, just remember though that your body is ridding itself of all the poison, drinkin loooads of water and try and eat well...it will pass