Notices

suboxone

Old 10-08-2013, 05:59 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Now i just have to stay away from alcohol it always make me relape has happened 2 times dont drink often but when i do i always end up wanting percosets or other drugs i just have to learn from my mistakes i have to be 100% sober or i wont stay sober thats whats scary and hard for me
Old 10-13-2013, 10:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

18 days no suboxone subs are one hell of a drug
Old 10-13-2013, 02:18 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Congrats on making the jump.

I was on suboxone for 3 years. I finally got off it months ago. I found it harder to get off than anything else. Everyone is different with buprenorphine w/d & a lot is dependent upon the length of time you were on it. As you may have guessed, the longer you're on it, the harder it is to get off (for most people).

I'm hoping you tapered down, it may ease the symptoms a bit. But if you're already feeling good, that's awesome. For some people w/d doesn't kick in for about a week after. For me it was day 3 off of it I began to notice the worst.

For me, personally, I don't want to scare you, but it wasn't until day 42 that I felt the w/d symptoms ease. My symptoms were anxiety/sweatiness/weakness/fatigue/muscle spasms/inability to sleep/and RLS (the worst).

Exercise helped the most.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:39 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Tomorrow morning will be 3 weeks since ive last took suboxone idk why i didnt quit sooner i feel somewhat normal again
Old 10-15-2013, 06:53 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I was on it i think probly 7 months never took a whole one ever just i took 2mg for awhile then about 1mg then got to half of that for a month i just feel anxiety which i had before i started doing drugs and suboxone i really think i need to see a doctor about it but i agree with you iyis a hard drug to quit i shouldve just ct the oxycodone 30s i was taking but i guess i learned to stay away from both are you feeling like yourself again? Hows life treating you i feel bad that my grade kinda dropped in college since i had to wd in school that made it suck even worse
Old 10-15-2013, 06:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Day 3 i had hot and cold flashes sweating all the time and a wierd stomach pain the headaches is what was driving me insane did you get horrible headaches also