Notices

How many days after stop drinking...

Old 09-24-2013, 01:18 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

for me was when "will i feel nearly back to normal" again-such a thing (sick when quit). Sleepless nights, foggy headed, balance off, could not go to daily gym, appetite, depression and anxiety, stomach, on and on...kinda wish craving is all I had....I am sorry they are troublesome for you. When you have AWS, a craving is the last thing that pops in your head and keep a stark reminder of my quit....cravings are temporary...just like when a smoker quits..best of luck and hang in there. I heard exercise works well!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hey Sophia the answer is not that cut and dry, unfortunately. There is definitly an experation date on those intense I need a drink craving around the 3 week mark. But it can take a little while to get to the place we all want to be where the thought of drinking leaves nothing but a memory. Getting closer to my 6 month mark and I'm finally pretty free of all "cravings" only left with associations of how I USE TO live my life.

It's hard work but it is sooooo worth it. Trust in those who are really winning this battle it really will get better !