Notices

Taking care of a 2 year old and getting sober can be trying.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb Taking care of a 2 year old and getting sober can be trying.

I am not complaining at all because without my son I may not have the drive I do to get sober. My d.o.c's are opiates, adderall, benzo's, and marijuana. Atm I am on suboxone and the requirements for me to continue my monthly prescription is not do any other illicit drugs while taking this prescription. This for me being a multiuser is very hard to maintain sometimes and my very patient and kind doctor is starting to run out of patients with me as well as my family. I have found that drugs completely ruined my life of 32 years. I began shooting dope when my almost 3 year old was born. It wasn't an everyday thing. Just 1 or 2 weeks throughout the week. Then i'd go a whole month and let my veins heal and not touch a needle. It has been 9 months since I shot anything into my arm, but to just be replaced with methadone, adderall, benzo's, and pot. I am now off methadone completely and sticking to my subs, but i am still popping an addy or a benzo here and there. Nothing full fledge as before. I also hit a joint once or twice 3 or 4 times a week. Sometimes it just feels natural to smoke the pot oppose to anything else. My depression keeps my hunger for the adderall and benzo's so alive. Did I mention I have to take 100 mg seroquel at bedtime for several different reasons i'll get into later. I struggle everday with drug addiction and it's about time i start changing some stuff around. Did i mention i see the drug world quite regularly in my world and being i don't have the funds to move atm then it's just apart of life I have chosen. fpmyself