Notices

Drunk...hope I live to see tomorrow

Old 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You have a problem that requires a solution. Your mind has been hijacked by addiction yet that same mind is the one that MUST seek solution. You need to face life now Java. You must put down the drink. It is no longer negotiable. It is never the answer. At one time or another you thought it was..but it never was and never will be again. You can learn to live and enjoy your days sober. But you must sober up. You need to figure out what you will do instead of drinking when that craving hits. Don't give up. You can do this. Many in your shoes have and you can too.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Javamama, you are not a looser. None of us is looser. You have given birth to three lovely kids.. Who says you are a looser ? I fully agree with Hypochnidriac's post.

Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
Hey Javamama. Please believe me when I say it the alcohol which is making you feel this way. Even in your sober hours this addiction is insidious and will try and keep you down. Please do whatever you can to get and stay sober and given enough distance from your last drunk you will start to see things in a more positive light and wonder how the hell you were so dismissive about it before. Believe me, I was so negative when I was drinking, borderline suicidal and thought my life was over. Things get a lot better sober. And you can do this. There are plenty of people here for inspiration, and we all say 'If I can you it so can you' x