Notices

18th Day Check In

Old 09-04-2013, 06:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

18th Day Check In

After some time I found the link to actually check the days :p lol It is\isn't that important to me .. I feel good about it; but then again it also makes me feel sad that it is in the teens and not at the 2+ months I was at But I know I know I can not dwell on the past I need to focus on today . & Actually today is looking nice sunny and trying to find the motivation for a shower and cleaning lol well straightening up more then anything ..

But it's exactly days like this that the voice sneaks up on me .. So I have to maintain a guard and be aware of things .. Cause I know when I start walking and jamming a show; I have no real "direction" and the voice could easily point me to the packy LoL
Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Stay strong August.

I'm in the same ballpark, after numerous previous attempts, and was quietly disappointed by the amount of days. But it's the combined effort we have been putting in over time that I am focusing on today - the Beast is being battered, even if he creeps up so often.

Here's to another day, facing the day, not running from it, whatever it brings.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lessgravity View Post
Stay strong August.

Here's to another day, facing the day, not running from it, whatever it brings.
Thanx; & I have been running from the day for 29 yrs. Enough is enough ... You stay strong as well. Waitin' for coffee then I do have some odds & ends to keep me distracted .. Thankfully, I also have a tablet to check in when I turn off my PC to vacuum lol ..