Notices

I don't know what to do any more.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:24 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi LMM. I hear your pain and the only person, from my experience, you can help through this horror period is YOUSELF with help as pointed out above. WE cannot get anyone sober or drunk. They have to want it themselves for themselves. Unfortunately there is no magic pill for a fix.
Sorry for this news, now you need to care for yourself and pray if it works for you.
BE WELL
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I am at a point where I am seriously considering getting my own medical help just to deal with nights like tonight when I am left to worry alone.

I am experiencing anxiety worse than when I was severely depressed and I just do not feel like I can cope with either situation, be it stay and wait it out or leave and live without him.

Is this my point of breaking?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Love is the greatest force in the universe, in my opinion.

Love yourself, love him. The answers will come if you do both of those things.

Remember, if life were easy it wouldn't be worth it, in the long run. Think back to some of the hardest things you've faced, the worst situations you've been through, and look at where you are today. On the other side, alive, and all things considered not doing too badly. You'll make it through this if you try, no matter what happens in your relationship.

Some of the hardest things to do in the darker times is stay positive and stay in the moment, but when I do both of those things my perspective improves.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:39 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

that's a beautiful post @StevenT x
Old 09-03-2013, 06:42 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks,

That really does make sense and is exactly what I am trying to do. It just feels like such a losing battle when I am faced with nights like tonight.

I really do hope that I have the strength to stick it out and help us both. Saving myself was one of the hardest things I have ever done... Until now.