Notices

About to crack

Old 09-01-2013, 11:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

About to crack

Lately I feel overwhelmed like I can't do it all on my own and I feel unsupported too. Same old story I guess I work full time single mum to three girls who have their needs, at work and at home I feel like I am failing on both fronts. It is like no matter how hard I try at work and at home I feel like it does not get valued at all. I lost my so called best friend even though I was sober, I am trying to sell my place but that also means selling and buying at the same time, I want to get rid of the past memories and start fresh but finding a place is not the easiest thing either, I wish I could delegate it to someone the selling I can the finding what I want and envisioned seems to be a much harder process........
Then I feel the need to help my sister out all the time with her relationship marriage breakup she has never had to do things on her own, but it is affecting me quite a bit......... And I have been sick with the flu over the weekend but still kept on pushing through it and today just could not go to work. still feel dizzy etc and am crying like an idiot. I also got nothing done am just too sick and tired all the time.....
Old 09-01-2013, 11:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Sidney, I'm sorry you are struggling. Do you have anyone to keep the kids for a weekend or even one night? Maybe your sister? Just a few hours of peace and "me" time? Sobriety does get easier as you go along. Hugs to you.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sobriety was getting easier, no unfortunately my sister has now her own problems she can't cope with and in my family there is only my dad left but he is not a hands on dad he is ok with older kids. I have days where I feel like my head is caving in, or I look at my place and see the laundry, etc and it gets to me......don't sweat the little things they say well I don't and people who do stress me out quite a bit, I will be ok just had a weekend feeling like hell, surrounded by a negative Father's Day with my dad and sister and his girlfriend, and I pick up easily those emotions and they drain me mentally and physically
,not at work though it is more in my private life......
In any case that's me....