Notices

Tonight ...

Old 09-01-2013, 08:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I too do the tea & valerian root method. It really works. Also, worth mentioning is tryptophan powder. I'll take a cup of sleepytime or women's moon cycle tea before bed, take on valerian capsule, and take a teaspoon of the tryptophan powder in a glass of water and it usually knocks me right out. I don't take it nightly, but just whenever I'm having issues sleeping.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I had so much trouble for what seemed like a long time after quitting. I found valerian so helpful. It really knocked me out. I had no idea about tryptophan powder! Interesting
In time I did get to sleep unassisted... Good luck
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Morning everyone and thanks all for the replies and advise - the addict in me wants nothing more than my doc to prescribe me some sedative so I can just go to bed and sleep. Only problem with that is I'd want more and more - it's my addictive side.

I think in going to go to a health shop and try some of these teas and stuff - I don't have anything to lose.

Think I maybe managed 2hours - I've an hour left before my alarm goes to get kids up for school so gonna try for another hour.

Appreciate all the advise and I hope your all doing ace! Thanks as always x