Notices

Day 5

Old 08-30-2013, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 5

It's been a pretty good morning I guess. Had minor trouble sleeping last night. I briefly overslept to make up for it. The withdraw seems to be subsided, I'm in day 5 of my fast as well. I have had a couple bananas, coffee, water, and some diet soda over the course of the 5 days. I've read that it can help your body reset, so I am trying to reset and the next things I will be tackling are caffeine and nicotine. I feel a little foggy just due to the lack of food I guess. Last night I cut grass for 2 hrs using a push mower I got as part of my lifestyle change. To try and put more exercise into my routine. I have not worked out for a couple weeks and want to get that back in the routine. I made a spreadsheet to help me stay accountable. In my research I have found a consistency in the recovery theology and that is to make a massive lifestyle change, seek out physical health and COMPLETELY ABSTAIN from alcohol. The desire is presently at bay, I really appreciate the encouragement here. This weekend will be a tough test as my gf and I are on the outs, and it's Labor Day weekend. Any accountability I have I will have to seek out. Which is fine, good training.