Notices

Am I going insane?

Old 08-27-2013, 04:52 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I think to an extent that addiction and obsession are the same thing. They both consume you night and day - the simplest thing can make u feel the emptiness left behind by anything or anyone you've given up or had taken away/lost.

I can't offer much advice other than sometimes letting go is all we can do. It's just too heavy to carry all that upset around with you - some things we just have to accept that no matter what we want or desire and even what we would rather die than live without there comes a point where you have to learn to be content for what you have.

I'd struggle with gratitude - or should I say I focus too much on what's wrong instead if what's right. Only thing I'm doing there is chipping away at my self worth. I'm not saying your going to forget this girl - but I think you have to make some closure on it. I don't know the whole situation so I don't know how your going to get that inner peace back but one thing I know is that time will heal a lot. I think if you just remember the good stuff - the positive things you learned together then maybe it will help - maybe you will realise that you gained something from this even if it wasn't your happy ever after. Hope you feel better soon