Notices

Newbie...fear that im becoming addicted to meds

Old 08-23-2013, 03:49 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Yes everyone i am in the states...and to Elini, the irony of this all is that im a preachers daughter..I have a very strong faith in God..go to church every Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night...i love God with all my heart, and he is the owner of my heart. thats why i guess i also question why i am struggling with this when i know that he could just deliver me from feeling as if i have to take these evil pills..No i do not doubt or question God because i know that our time is not his, but i pray all the time and sure do hope that i get my miracle soon....
Old 08-23-2013, 04:34 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Marcher

Not ironic at all. Addiction is available for everyone, all are welcomed into it's arms.

You and I are struggling because we are human.
When we are struggling, we sometimes miss the obvious miracles. Your eyes are opened to this problem. You have the desire to stop using the pills. You are here, getting some help. You are still alive.
Another friend I have here and I think of being in the "refiner's fire". We are that loved by God. But we too have work to do. Keep praying! You are getting some answers!
Old 08-23-2013, 05:06 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by amysticalsoul View Post
Yes everyone i am in the states...and to Elini, the irony of this all is that im a preachers daughter..I have a very strong faith in God..go to church every Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night...i love God with all my heart, and he is the owner of my heart. thats why i guess i also question why i am struggling with this when i know that he could just deliver me from feeling as if i have to take these evil pills..No i do not doubt or question God because i know that our time is not his, but i pray all the time and sure do hope that i get my miracle soon....
I don't know whether you feel this is applicable to you but I used to pray to be delivered too...could never work out why that never happened.

I think now I had things to learn and lessons to take from my situation...

He wanted to deliver me, sure, but I needed to shoulder some of the load (and the responsibility) too.

D