Notices

Day 4

Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4

Well, 3 whole days of perfection behind me. Something unusual today though. Despite having slept well last night, I feel exhausted today. Maybe it's the diet, maybe it's the workouts, maybe it's the withdrawal... I have no idea which horse kicked me but I could seriously take a nap standing up right now!

did any of you get really tired by the end of the first week? I don't remember this from last time.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hi slb,,yep i got real tired during my first couple a weeks,,but its betta than hungover!! just remember you are in a delicate state atm,,keep eating well,,resting ,,and of course drink lots of water ,,and lots of fresh air too xxx
it will pass,,and keep on keeping on ,,yr doing fantabulous xx
hugs xx cleo xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Cleopatra1; 08-22-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: spelling yet again xx
Old 08-22-2013, 07:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats on 3 days. Yes i felt extreme physical and mental fatigue during the first couple of weeks and for me this started to get less as time went on. After a couple of months i had tons of energy and all aspects of my health was benefiting including getting good quality sleep. Feeling tired is symptom of withdrawal and is very common. It should get less as you get more sober time. You could always seek medical advice if it is a problem. Wishing you well.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks. I'll be heading to the gym soon to torture myself! Im sure it will take a bit of time to get back to where I was but I'll do my best today.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Days 3 and 4, I felt like I was coming down with flu - turned out it was just part of the withdrawals You'll feel loads better on day 5 x
Old 08-22-2013, 07:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ZoeM View Post
Days 3 and 4, I felt like I was coming down with flu - turned out it was just part of the withdrawals You'll feel loads better on day 5 x
LOL. Day 5 and 6 have historically been where I decide it's 'Miller Time'! Good hard week of discipline, good eating and workouts... It's about time for some refreshments!

Tomorrow and saturday will take some will power but once I face down that demon, I should be in better shape.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You can do it SLB!!!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:06 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I'm really tired and aching too - i was about to say 'lets just pretend we are sick' then I remembered we are lol I'm kinda used to people telling me 'its just a choice - it's easy - u just don't drink' my answer to these people now is that it's like any other illness - if it was as simple as yes or no would I have wasted years of my life slowly killing myself - I mean who does that as a hobby or a choice! Pfffft! Anyway I hope you start feeling better soon