Notices

Tipped the booze down the sink

Old 08-20-2013, 10:02 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Kys

Hey guys, thanks as always.

I'm feeling very determined today and I'm ready for the typical 'end of working day' thoughts, the ones that generally lead me to finding an excuse and then buying a bunch of booze, I've found I can be very quick to block out any reasonable thoughts when I go to through that process and I let myself get washed over with the 'thrill' of another night drinking, with little or no care for consequences or how unhealthy (in all aspects of life) it is to stay in that same tired state.

Got an appointment with my psychologist who helps tackle addiction, scheduled for the weekend so I'm wrapped about that, I'm going to pick this back up again.

To be honest I am having some thoughts like 'so what am I gonna do tonight then?' but like I said I'm feeling very determined and aware and right now my focus is purely on tonight.

How was the rest of your day Pamel? Nap sound good, I'm getting a super early night tonight, the thought of a solid 8hr sleep has actually got me excited, it'll probably be closer to 10hrs but I think I could use it While I was going to go for dinner like I said, for tonight this is the better option for me
Old 08-21-2013, 02:33 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Kys

Day 1 down, thanks guys