Notices

horrible insomnia

Old 08-14-2013, 01:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

horrible insomnia

Day 1:

From 600 am this morning when I initially woke up until 1000 pm local time now:

I have not moved hardly from bed AT ALL today, other than those annoying frequent trips to the bathroom...ugh. I ache 7 ways to Sunday right now. But, I am suffering from horrific insomnia. I tried taking 3 of my valiums for sleep about an hour ago and I am wide awake...of course my PCM picked a GREAT week to go on vacation without telling me and I cant get my Ambien until Saturday. It is going to be a long few days...

I am also on an emotional roller coaster right now...spent most of my day crying...but there were some points that I wanted to laugh. I am not sure what is going on in my head? I came clean with my friend last night about my love affair with opiates and tonight I broke down and told my ex boyfriend, which has lead to more tears. I am NOT a crier!!!!

However, things have to look up from here right? I am hoping that I can kick this love affair once and for all...

Thanks for listening,
Sarah in Honolulu
Old 08-14-2013, 01:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Insomnias very very common Sarah, at least for a little while.
If I couldn't sleep I at least made sure I could rest

Hopefully things will settle into a new routine soon.

D
Old 08-14-2013, 02:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So, sleeplessinhonolulu here has finally reached the point of wanting to study her eyelids for the evening...I can feel my eyes getting glossy finally ...thanks for the phenomenal support so far...y'all are just what I needed. I hope I dont annoy y'alls with my posting...but, good night from paradise...