Notices

Compassion!!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Compassion!!

Today, I will be more compassionate with others. I will not be so quick to judge. How can I know what load another person bears.

What I think about others is a self-reflection of my character.

Love,

CS
Old 08-12-2013, 07:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great post.When I was drinking I was very negative and quick to judge others. Now I know that was a reflection of me and my unhappiness within myself. now sober, I try not to judge or say bad things about others,gossip or speak out of turn.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ReadyAtLast View Post
Great post.When I was drinking I was very negative and quick to judge others. Now I know that was a reflection of me and my unhappiness within myself. now sober, I try not to judge or say bad things about others,gossip or speak out of turn.
It's absolutely amazing how sobriety has changed my life. I know now that as long as I don't drink and continue to make the right choices that my life as well as the lives of those around me will continue to change.

It's very ironic as well that my drinking was a reflection of how I was truly feeling about myself. Today, I'm grateful that I am willing to show compassion and kindness as often as I can.

Thanks ReadyAtLast :-)

Love,

CS