Notices

URGENT advice needed please!

Old 08-06-2013, 11:23 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

We, as alcoholics, will try to use any excuse to use again if we're not ready to do the work required for staying sober. A bad day at work, a sports injury, argument with the wife. Anything!! I just hope he remembers how wonderful it feels to be sober, the rewards that always come with the work! You guys hang in there, and remember you have each other. Some people don't have the love and support that he does. You can do this as a team!!! Good luck, and keep loving!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

What a powerful video. I cried for Ryan. That was my son before he was in re-hab and I am thankful that he hasn't slipped that far back. I am waiting for him to finish the video so we can talk about it.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:31 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Sounds like he needs inpatient rehab again. As long as he has insurance to cover it, he should go in immediately. I never heard of rehab not accepting a person because they have "medical issues." I wish you the best of luck!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:40 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

I will check into that and see. He has Blue Cross/Blue Shield and good coverage. He has to have hip replacement surgery as soon as he can get 'cleared'.. I'll have to see what is available and if they would take him.