Notices

Calling all positive vibes

Old 08-01-2013, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Calling all positive vibes

Well, I have finally built up enough courage to apply for another position in the field that I was fired from. I was told by administration that I was a perfect fit for the job. The thing about this is that I am scared. I fell terribly hard 5 months ago, and this is what is registering in my head. Am I ready? DO I have what it takes?
I am busy with school, and demos, and work. I want there to be solid income though. Solid. One place to clock into and one person that pays. Not all these different checks here and there.....sometimes not even getting paid.
I just need some positive vibes and to know that I deserve this. I am not going to fail this time. (That is if I get the job)
Old 08-01-2013, 02:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Mizz,
All we can do is keep moving forwards and see where we get to .

You've done so well in the past 5 months, Just keep on and i'm sure you'll find things falling into place .

You are different to the you 5 months ago , you wont make those mistakes again , there might be new ones but with sobriety and a clear head you are giving yourself the best chance at achieving things and dealing with any snags that come your way .

You are in a better place now to deal with stuff than you ever have been , just keep on living life fully , the up's the down's .

Bestwishes, m
Old 08-01-2013, 02:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sending you positive vibes! You can do it Just one foot in front of the other, deep breaths. You're qualified. And you deserve it!
Old 08-01-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

best wishes Miz

D
Old 08-01-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Faith and reason

Hey Mizz, sending you positive vibes from all the way across the Atlantic. Remember that the big difference is you were consumed by an active addiction when you got fired. But now you're sober and have got 5 months of personal growth behind you, you can definitely do it.