SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Hey everyone, so I wanted to bid you all farewell (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/301763-hey-everyone-so-i-wanted-bid-you-all-farewell.html)

Nighthawk8820 07-22-2013 09:05 PM

Hey everyone, so I wanted to bid you all farewell

I have decided to take an extended break from this community, but its for good reasons, not because I am angry or whatever. I want to thank you all for letting me be a part of this, and for letting me share my story with you. I like to think my insight and advice may have helped or encouraged a few people along the way, but its time for me to move on. I am doing great in sobriety and am ready to focus on some other things I want to do now in life.

I have enjoyed meeting you all and I wish you all the best in your goals and future plans. I believe in all of you and I know you can do this!!!! I am WAY too busy and as much as I would like to come on and offer advice or support, I just dont have much free time right now. I thought of just not coming on, but I didnt want to worry anyone. God bless you all and remember, you can change and you deserve a great, big, and wonderful life.

Thanks for your time and keep on keepin on!!! ;)

Soberpotamus 07-22-2013 09:08 PM

Sorry to see you go, Nighthawk... but I wish you the best! We will be here if you need or want to ever check-in and give it a whirl again :) Take care!

Kiimber 07-22-2013 09:12 PM

Stay close. Good luck - I'll have to read your shares! Thanks ahead of time !!

Itchy 07-22-2013 09:12 PM

Know the feeling, good on ya! Have a great life.

Deckard 07-22-2013 09:32 PM

I've really appreciated your positive and supportive posts, Nighthawk. You have helped a lot of people on these boards. All the best to you.

bigsombrero 07-22-2013 09:36 PM

Good luck buddy.

Hope4Life 07-22-2013 09:37 PM

Good Luck to you

Stay on point and keep winning!

Thanks for your support.

Dee74 07-22-2013 09:44 PM

Best of luck to you Hawk - best wishes with whatever you have happening in you life :)

D

Lyoness 07-23-2013 12:09 AM

I've enjoyed your posts, too, and wish you much happiness in your next chapter of life. :)

Nuudawn 07-23-2013 01:06 AM

You helped me so very, very, very much when I first started here. I hope you know how much. I've been wondering where you've been lately...we all must do what we must. I'm sad though.

LadyinBC 07-23-2013 01:08 AM

You are certainly an inspiration to me nighthawk. Please don't be a stranger either!

Louise82 07-23-2013 03:41 AM

Hey Nighthawk, sorry to see you go but I understand what it's like to be busy. Your insights and advice have indeed greatly encouraged me. Hope you're able to drop in for a visit from time to time.

GroundhogDay 07-23-2013 03:55 AM

We miss miss you. Have a great sober future! :You_Rock_

Leshar 07-23-2013 05:59 AM

Good Luck!!

I appreciated your forthright, but kind and empathic posts!