Notices

New beginnings continued

Old 07-12-2013, 07:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New beginnings continued

Hello world,I hope everyone's well and doing good.well,like someone told me I don't ever have to feel like I did. I'm back on my suboxone and I left it at the pharmacy so I don't eat it all. I feel one hundred percent better.my partners still being very distant but I know this is his way of coping with my slip ups,the only thing he says is that I nipped it in the bud before it became a runaway freight train. He went to sleep early and i sat up watching GI Jane thinking I'm losing him,keep it up and I will lose him. Yet another reason I need to keep it together. My main goal is myself,I need to learn to love myself and know that I'm worth it and I'm a good person with a good heart and not some ol junkie who's not worth saving. He wants me to find someone in the realm of a sponser so I have a go to person so if anyone out there is willing and has the time under their belt,it'd be a great help. So that's about all for now,I was sad last night when he was sleeping but I just shook it off and then he texted me that he does love me no matter what..I just rebound quicker than he does. I'm in tis mind set that the clocks ticking and I'm at a point where I feel I don't have a lot of time to waste..as I always say...STAY TUNED!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have you ever been to any meetings to find a sponsor Jettboy? These things are usually better done face to face x
Old 07-12-2013, 06:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'd agree with getting a real life sponsor. Online is a lot different than face to face.