Notices

The chaos of a night out drinkng.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Been there, done that!

The chaos of a night out drinkng.

So I went out to my ex business partners party he's an alcoholic but is in denial I did not want to go as I knew what would happen, but my partner pressurised me she also has a drink problem my sister tagged along she also has a drink problem. so as you can see the odds of having a nice evening where pretty slim. All was ok until a fight broke out between 2 guests this ended up in a scene from a movie with fights kicking off everywhere and me on top of the instigator trying to calm him down. anyways we left and as we where walking out my partner flipped out on me and then her and my sister started fighting. I started getting aggressive and abusive to people and the whole thing was just an absolute drunken nightmare. The police where called but luckily no one was arrested. I ended up at home where the arguments continued. Now I say all this not because I want sympathy or anything I say it because I don't want to live like this no more, iam so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I now realise that how other people act when drunk or what they do is there business its not an excuse for me to drink.. Iam so serious about getting sober I would move out in order to achieve it if I had too...
Old 07-08-2013, 04:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

WOW. I would be so grateful for not drinking! Many of our lives are so fragile to put myself into that or most drinking situation I'd consider myself bordering insane. I know my lifestyle is considered not exciting and I like it that way compared to the above. I suppose some would call that fun? Consider? I'd be out in a heartbeat as I like living sober. BE WELL
Old 07-08-2013, 04:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Amen lionhearted1. The booze makes our emotions into that of 4 year olds. The amount of times I've regretted my actions after drinking, you'd think that would be enough to get me sober. Best wishes in your sober journey.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Keeping my head up!

Can totally relate...has happened several times to me as well. I live a peaceful life up until the point i introduce alcohol into it...and then all hell breaks loose. Wishing you peace
Old 07-08-2013, 05:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

I'm not clear. Did you drink?
Old 07-08-2013, 05:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
instant

Alcohol does not bring out our best. My life is better without it.

Now i am sober i wonder how it was i could not see a future without it.