Notices

You know what's a good day?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

You know what's a good day?

That day after the horrible anxiety, that first full day that your brain hits reset and you regain your sanity!

I know it will be back, not as bad as the day/day and a half after you drink. But your brain is smart enough to take everything In stride and see it for what it is.
You realize that you are not going crazy, you are not seconds from losing your job, your home, you friends and family, and you can breathe and sleep !

Sorry just wanted to thank SR for helping get through the tough days, and let anyone reading in that crazy anxiety, pacing, grinding your teeth, worrying about every possible thing in their life mood to hold tight, it will pass and clarity will prevail.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love my mind being clear , I love my heart beating regular not at 100 beats a minute I love being able to go to work and not wish it be tomorrow. I love being able to not worry where my next drink is coming from I love having money in my pocket.
I am on day 9 of my third attempt my last time I'm never going back I will not go back even though there's a demon in my brain telling me ones ok , I'm telling it to sod off, go away you nasty thing, its become a fight , its a battle and Im going to win it ...
Old 07-05-2013, 11:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The anxiety does stop. We do sleep. Thinking becomes more level. Rising in the morning is not a nightmare. Our life is not waiting any longer for us to live it, because we are actively participating in it. You are amazing! Keep on keeping on with your mission. Onward and upward friend! You are doing this.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Bobby ,
A great post thankyou ,

Bestwishes, m