Notices

rough few years

Old 07-04-2013, 09:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

rough few years

im in my first few days of being off of heroin. ive been a heroin addict for the past few years and before that I had used oxys on a habitual basis as well as occasionally smoking crack and doing meth. ive been to a few rehabs and tried the iop as well. I went from smoking heroin to the needle for the past 4 months which propelled me into a downward spiral faster than I could have imagined. now that I have gotten used to shooting up am I fukd or are there any former heroin addicts out there who went from the needle to a clean and sober lifestyle without becoming preachy and annoying? I just wanna be normal again and forget any of this shitt happened and since I know that's not possible I just wanna know that lifes worth living again for real for someone like me. I want some real experiences not generic ******** either ive heard enough of that to last me a lifetime
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi hitorquit - welcome

I have no experience with heroin but I know you'll find folks here who have - none of them strike me as preachy or annoying either

glad you found us
D
Old 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I don't think you will ever be "normal" again. The thing is you have changed and experienced things so you are different now than years ago. Just try to get better every day is all you can do.