Notices

Hi Im Maribell this is day one of recovery.

Old 06-28-2013, 05:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My quit date is Sunday.

I need some people to help me get thru the withdrawal stage. I am so scared. I have never been so serious about this in my life. My liver is bad, my doctor warned me to quit and I did for a month and then I started again. Been drinking heavily for the past few months. I am so ready I can't even tell you...
Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
True strength lies within

Originally Posted by lovemyliver View Post
Hi everyone. My quitting date is on Sunday. I have been prepping by pumping myself up at how good I am going to feel in a few weeks. Any words of wisdom?
Its good you are here,, the only words of wisdom if you sincerely plan on quitting Sunday ( i would do that every time, but the longer you go ,, the harder you fall ) at least i did. Try to start tapering i dont know what your story is ,, but if you are a long time drinker and drink every day or even binge, you will go through withdrawal,,,

Im on day two,, and surviving..

Im also eating and enormous amount of fruit, drinking an enormous amount of fluids. And taking alot of Vitamins

Stock up on some good food after a certain point your body will need it

Get some broth chicken or whatever it might be all you can hold down

Get some kind of sport drink with electrolytes Gatorade etc bec they are all going to be out of wack

Vitamin b ( i use B complex ) 50 it has everything

Be ready its not going to be pretty

I wish you well

I have only been here two days and have found so much support..

And you will too
Old 06-28-2013, 10:04 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
True strength lies within

Originally Posted by lovemyliver View Post
I need some people to help me get thru the withdrawal stage. I am so scared. I have never been so serious about this in my life. My liver is bad, my doctor warned me to quit and I did for a month and then I started again. Been drinking heavily for the past few months. I am so ready I can't even tell you...
also if you are not to sick,, come here for support we have all been through it,, id be getting hammered probally ,, but instead im getting support.

you can do it hun, your liver needs you !
Old 06-29-2013, 12:29 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks. I am just so sick of feeling crappy all of the time. I can do this. I have some calming meds from my doc that I hope will help.