Notices

day 1 and thought would join! :)

Old 06-29-2013, 08:24 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by renshaw View Post
Okays, Honestly.. well theirs the hard bit!!

Erm been drinking for 3 years heavy and gradually getting worse. No long getting hangovers just an all over shakey feeling in my head like pressure, I think this is what you guys call brain fog.

Well, as been spending far to much and no that my drinking is out of control where my body has been craving it for far to long and I've given in decided to give it a go!
I know I can go 3 days without drink... that's still difficult after that amount of time its all new area!!

Not sure what else to write.
Wish me luck.

Good luck, learn as much ass you can so you know what you are up against and what to expect. You have to be as proactive as possible when in recovery, so you dont fall back into old habits or thought processes. Its worth it!!! You can do this and break the cycle of addiction!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:10 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thought I'd update..

Didn't go well with the move and going to sisters!! Almost got worse, as a late night off licence was across the street i.e. Opposite the front door, and no one was in most evening as they worked nights! So AV had a free for all LOL

So decided to talk to my Mum and now moved to hers!
Hopefully as I never had issue when lived her my sub conscious might think oo we don't drink lots her!!

Given her my bank card (to stop impulsive buying can have it when ever I want it etc)

Going to see doctor today, to point out how I'm feeling, maybe I'm self medicating hence the rise in Alcohol since we broke up? (Still drank allot when was together never less)
And also 4 days without drinking now, Not got any withdrawal at all, Just got a "foggy" head... I thnk 4 days is longest without a drink in about 5 years!! So theirs first personal best!
Thought I'd be shakey but seems I only got that after drinking and I don't get it without drinking!!

Anyways, Good stuff Just thought I'd update!!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope this is the start of something new for you renshaw

D
Old 08-19-2013, 02:16 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Been to doctor and got blood test wednesday..
Gave me option of seeing direct access what I think is counciling but he left it open for me to call.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:05 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Lots of exciting things to report..

Mothers said I'm welcome to stay as long as I need but her bungalow is to small, so she's going to rent this out and buy somewhere bigger for me and her.
That's defiantly being supported!

Setting lots of new aims and goals lately hopefully this will power me in the right direction with little to no looking back