Notices

Day 14

Old 06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 14

Starting weekend jail time tonight. Leaving straight from work. Brought my plastic bag with my whites. I found a bottle of Trazadone ( i used to take to help me sleep) It is non-narcotic, an anti-depressant and thinking about taking one before I check in to help me sleep tonight. Would like to sleep the entire weekend. No urge to drink though. I am grateful for that.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I had to do that for 4 weeks straight.. And yeah it does suck... ESP depending on if you have a bunk mate or not. But take heart!! You are doing the next right thing... And that isn't always easy. Remember and write down what you are feeling and thinking this weekend! It will be something g for you to look back OB when time get tough!

You can do this!!!

Saliena
Old 06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for the encouragement. Does a bunk mate help or not help? I guess it depends on the person. I don't really want to get to know anyone, just want to sleep thru. Since I am weekends only, I dont get a pen/pencil or a piece of paper unless I pre-order it from the canteen website. Hoping there will at least be some books in there to read. But, I doubt it because they make you pre-order a puzzle book too! The hardest part will be the boredom and minutes feeling like hours.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on two weeks!