Notices

Day 18 check in

Old 06-16-2013, 07:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 18 check in

Feeling good with no cigarettes or alcohol. Still figuring who I am and trying to create good habits. Every day I feel less anxious and more confident in myself. I care less what people think now. Drinking and chasing women is not a productive way to spend my time.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are doing such a great job.....it has been wonderful experiencing this journey with you! Keep up the great work!
Old 06-16-2013, 09:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

whoa whoa whoa.. let's not bring woman chasing into this
Old 06-16-2013, 09:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

HEY... You can still chase women!! Just dont chase them and drink.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Acheleus View Post
Feeling good with no cigarettes or alcohol. Still figuring who I am and trying to create good habits. Every day I feel less anxious and more confident in myself. I care less what people think now. Drinking and chasing women is not a productive way to spend my time.
You're doing very well Acheleus. Keep at it. Figuring out "who you are" can take time, I think many of us are doing the same thing. So keep working on it.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well, okay maybe chasing woman is not the best way to spend ones time. Your young Acheleus. You are doing fabulous. I love that you check in here on a daily basis. We are doing this one day at a time!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:19 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am going to start talking to women sober. I was always drunk before. I swam a lot today and now I have to study. A girl that lives in my building was by the pool. A few months ago I was still drunk in the morning and I saw her outside making some frame. So I took my guitar out there and played for her then I was inside holding her hand abd telling her we would have beautiful children together. She is nice to me now and I gave her a card the next day apologizing for being rude. But she still smiles and is nice to me although I am sure she thinks I am crazy. So yea, no more of that kind if stuff. She told me that day she had a crush on me and she felt overwhelmed. No more crazy drunk romancing at nine in the morning.