Notices

No night sweats!!!

Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No night sweats!!!

I'm beginning day 4 and last night I didn't have the sweats!!! I even slept better than I have in a few days. Not great, but better. I'm just thankful for any improvement.

Tonight I will be going to a new AA meeting. It is a closed meeting. I'm curious how it will be different than the open ones. Only one way to find out. lol
Old 06-13-2013, 06:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Congrats Sinderos, every day gets easier and better. Getting better sleep was one of the very best benefits I found in sobriety. Hope you have a good day and enjoy the meeting tonight.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by Sinderos View Post
I'm beginning day 4 and last night I didn't have the sweats!!! I even slept better than I have in a few days. Not great, but better. I'm just thankful for any improvement.

Tonight I will be going to a new AA meeting. It is a closed meeting. I'm curious how it will be different than the open ones. Only one way to find out. lol
This is what I like to hear!!!! Way to go, you will have good days and bad at the start, but you are about to tap into something truly wonderful and life changing. You should feel proud!