Notices

I can't ask for help because of where I live.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well in my case that is why I started drinking heavyl I have been away from my family for more than 24years. I see them maybe a week per year.
We do call a lot. Have lived in 4 different countries, but this country is by far the worst.
So you are right I am bitter. My best friends have already left, and an other one is leaving in July.
What I have seen happening here are high divorce rates, families falling apart,I have been assaulted in my house, police will blame you, because you are the western female, so you asked for it. On occasion I asked a friend for help, but the answer is usualy, OHH ,sorry you had a bad day, but I have to go now because I am ironing a shirt. That is the support I get. NOT!

My neighbours are in the prosess of moving back to Australia, their house is empty, but why is their dog in the back yard, in this steamy heat. With no water and food, so I left a note on the door asking them what they are planning to do.
As a reply I got a mouth full from him, they are living in a hotel right now, and are leaving there pets to fend for themselves. I have been feeding their cat for years, because they don't feed it.

Sorry right now I am crying, and have a major headache.
Tomorrow an other day.

I
Old 06-10-2013, 03:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Sounds like you are coping with a lot, sending hugs to you. So pleased you are here and that you are 8 days sober.. Please eat plenty even if you don't feel like it... Will keep your blood sugars steady, lots of sleep and be gentle with yourself. I know you are a survivor. 25 years off hard drugs and 12 years off pot. One day at a time... Keep posting. There is a 24 hour thread which is good to join as well :-) x