Notices

Messed up real bad..

Old 06-08-2013, 09:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Messed up real bad..

AGAIN.

Basically ended up with me stealing 40 dollars from my mom and spending it on Heroin.

I need help.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

What changes are you going to make so that this doesn't happen again? You can do this but you've got to want it more than anything.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think I might go into rehab.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

Hey Jake ,
I think you need help too . Sobriety is worthwhile and so are you . Keep going to meetings, keep coming back, never give in .
Nice to see you here and posting today,

Bestwishes, M
Old 06-08-2013, 10:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Does your mom know that you are struggling?

Ive never been interested in drugs but I have tried some cocaine 7-8 years ago. What made me stop? The only thing that really bothered me was the drug eventually would be consumed and there would be NOTHING left to use. So whats the point using something that you end up running out of. Short time pleasure is not worth it.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:00 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sweetie I think rehab is a great idea. If you're stealing from your mom to poison yourself, it's time to call in the calvary on yourself. Believe me, I'm an old drunk and I'm not throwing stones cuz I've been poisoning myself for years...you're so young, please find help now. You're so precious cuz you know its wrong and your here. That hideous little monkey on your back needs to be torn and destroyed limb by limb. Breaks my heart to see addiction's innocent and precious prey.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:34 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Healthyfood View Post
The only thing that really bothered me was the drug eventually would be consumed and there would be NOTHING left to use. So whats the point using something that you end up running out of. Short time pleasure is not worth it.
That's so well put HF and such a typical thought of an addictive mind. I think the same way about alcohol, that what's the point of having one drink or one night of drinking because if I do that I will just have to keep doing it forever. Much better to stay free.

Any chance you could come clean with your mum Jake? I had such a confused mind coming out of addiction but one thing that made things clearer and easier was being honest with other people. At least it made my intentions more concrete. It's harder to wrangle out of when everyone knows about it x