Notices

Desperate Help!!

Old 05-28-2013, 06:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Desperate Help!!

Well I was sober for a 130 days and relapsed 2 weeks ago on alcohol and drugs though this time around I tried more hardcore drugs and now I'm extremely hooked. Any drug or alcohol I'll take I already overdosed once and now having some health problems because of using and I'm only 25. I can't stop I'm out of control! So here I am as a newcomer again wanting so badly to stay sober but wanting so badly to be high and numb all my pain. It hasn't been the easiest life. I need support and help through this journey I am desperate help me stop!
Old 05-28-2013, 06:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

AA/NA saved my life when all else failed
Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I know how you feel. The only way I could stop was to take myself to detox. Go to the hospital where you couldn't use if you wanted to. Then you can have a fresh start, and your previous sober time has given you experience. You don't ever have to take a drink or a drug again. Just try again!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I agree that detox would a great option for you.

I admitted myself into one because although i knew i had a problem, i couldn't quit on my own.

Long story short, i ended up using later in my life, i was too cocky to totally get it but i will always remember what i learned.

I only wished it had been longer than 30 days.

Good luck to you
Old 05-28-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yo may need more face to face support. Have you checked out NA or AA? There are many resources available to you. What about a rehab? If you think that you are unable to stop on your own you may need some inpatient help.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

We hear you...it will be ok but you have to want it to be ok. All your pain will still be there when the drugs and alcohol have worn off...and I say this from experience, and really feel for you. Can you get into a program? Connect with people in the same situation? That can help. Wishing you love and luck x
Old 05-29-2013, 02:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I agree that face to face support might be very useful to you in getting clean and sober. Why not check out AA and NA meetings in your area. What have you got to lose?

AA NA Meetings in Moorpark, CA | In The Rooms