Notices

Thank you SR

Old 05-26-2013, 11:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Breaking Thru

Thank you SR

On This Holiday We Pay Homage To Our Protectors , Our Military Here And Abroad. Well I Want To Take This Oppurtunity To Personally Thank SR For Their Services And To Each Volunteer , Ann , Anna , Dee , Least , Impurfect , Optivol , And Departed Carol Whom I Didn't Know , But Know Of Her Efforts Here. Members , Deeker , Eternal Q , Weasel , Who Give A Little Extra In Time And Effort. Thank You All And If I Left Someone Out Forgive me. Join Me , Members If You Will , By Thanking Them , And Add Anyone You Feel Deserving.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Breaking Thru

Thank You Hevyn
Old 05-26-2013, 11:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you SR!

You saved my life, I dont post a lot these days but I still read some each night, Carol was one of the first ones to give me support, she is missed, thank you all who keep this place possible.

Thanks for posting this trickyricky
Old 05-27-2013, 02:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

This site saved my life too and I'll always be grateful for that. To all the members here - thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Joining in to give thanks!!

I too, am so grateful for Ms Deeker, for her outreach to those of us in our first days or to those having struggles as we post on the 24 hour sign in sheet... and for our moderators... I feel so safe and protected here on Sober Recovery.. Thank you to Dee, Anna, and all the others... especially for helping us not get too carried away on certain threads... (the moderators know what I am talkin' about... lol).....
And thank you to all the brave military men and women who have sacrificed their lives so we can enjoy our freedom!!
Old 05-27-2013, 08:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes a big "thank you" and hug to all of the SR folks on here that give so selflessly of their kindness and support. You help to change lives and provide hope where hope wasn't previously found. You're a safe, comforting and non-judgemental haven and we love you for that!