Notices

I am His humble servent

Old 05-23-2013, 05:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am His humble servent

This site is so refreshing and trust me for I have been looking. So many other places ether want money or such foulness that comes out that I just hit DELET and never go back! I am looking forward to get to know some of you and man do I have healing stories to share later on to those who are looking for a better life, like ME!!! Again thank you for a beautiful place to be at. Even Spock said " Have Faith "
Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Faith and reason

to SR! Glad to have you here.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome! Looking forward to the healing stories!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome doctor!! I agree this place is wonderful!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome, I'm glad you posted.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This is my present living accommodation. A letter to my new Pastor.

A small amount of peace, thank you God!‏

Hello once again my Brother. I am a bit sorry for the drama today and have been deep in mediation with the Holy ghost and came through with rest, peacefulness and forgiveness in my heart. The first part of this is I have no one to talk to in the flesh with a good spirit and yes I so miss the fellowship of men, when 2 or more gather in our Lord's name is his Church. I find myself reading in Psalms every morning and many just leap off the pages. I start with the 23 Psalm and it's on from their, 12:, 1, 2, and 3 this morning included 12:, 70:, and 71: ending with 141:, 149: and 150:. It seems to be a vary profound message in this for me and perhaps all of us and I listen with my heart and want to share with all the ones that are needing our Heavenly Father's guidance. But, alas I find one to hear His call so I seek them through the internet and still most of them scoff at the idea that their IS a GOD, so sad.

This second part is more of a question. I have been looking through the Ministry Guide and was wondering if the Church on the Rock, My Church, has any small groups that deal with addictions of the flesh? Mainly on alcohol, drugs, tobacco, and eating to name the big ones. Keeping in mind that after all they are sins of the flesh that still plagues us to achieve a higher level of communication in the Spirit of GOD! For without God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost I would have no sobriety at all in fact I would not be alive today to even send this e-mail for without Him I would surely die.

This is something that I well suited for and a lifetime of education in " The addiction's of the Flesh " At this time I would like to bring up Robert. My heart has gone out to him the moment I saw him But the enemy that dwells in this household has done its best to keep me from talking to him vary much so I've been praying for him to have a closer relationship with Jesus. As you started to tell me more of him the Lord's awesome Spirit started to swell in side of me. If I can help led just one soul to find Salvation through Jesses Blood than my heart would be more at peace. Man, can I ever relate to him and what he is going through! As they say " been their, done that "

I have vary little needs of the flesh just a place to rest my head in peace at night, food or course, and a way to get around. All else I give for God's works and not into my fleshly wants. No matter what I have done in my life I always give 110% or more if possible because, for me, it's all or nothing and I prefer the ALL!

This third part is how I came to be hear in Texarkana, Ar. For the last 4 years our Heavenly Father has been patiently waiting to make His move on me. My faith and belief in Him was strong but quenched by the wife and her family. Her Kids are addicts and vary good ones at that. So when the Bald Knob Police told me that I had to leave one way or the other, wheelchair and all, I chose Gods way without knowing. I ended up with a man that is a Korean War Vet. with a past of such violence that knew no bounds. I lived with him for 3 weeks in a place that was not suited for my little dog let alone a person. Their was no shower the bath room had holes in the walls and floor I hand no door to my room, no stove to cook on and only one way for me to get out in my chair until he blocked it with his new riding mower. I have some pictures on my phone that shows my lovely home.

In Arkansas the Land Lord only has to supply Heat! That's a fact. I way starting to think that I was going NUTS you know like off the deep end kinda thing. I was all over craigslist trying to find a new place to live out side of Ar. and way looking and talking hard a Fl. until I saw this add " A Clean and Sober place to call Home" WOW! So my Father in Heave said " Call " boy, I didn't want to do that but was pushed hard at it. Things that make you go HUMMM! What a line I got!!! I just felt that this was were my new life was to be, ordained by GOD. I packed up my humble belongings and my best friend, Missy, and ask Walther to please take me down here and Bother he was more than happy to get rid of me.

When we got here it was all cleaned up just for little ole me and I'll tell ya it looked like the Hilton compared to what I just came from. I didn't meet Kathy until Walther left. My God in Heaven when II first looked at her I saw her in Spirit Form... To this vary day I still have a hard time looking at that color or colors. I almost ran right back out the door. But My God stopped me in my tracks. In my small brain I couldn't figure out " Why here GOD? "!!! Then the Pastor, and that and his wife is the only members, started to explain what he is trying to accomplish in Texarkana through Gods will. I saw such perfection in this plan and then God hit me with this awesome felling. I was to help him to breath life back into his plan and to use all of my gifts and talents to bear for Gods greater Glory. I started right away first by giving them $300.00 to keep the power on and to put some food in the house wall needless to say the money was gone in a matter of an hour and with no food to show for it. I felt that I could really help them.

The greed I saw was unpatrolled by anything I have ever seen. she started to go through my thing like it was all hers and man did I put a stop to that. Before the 3rd of May came, my pay day, They had taken me to every place That gave out food to the needy and also I had an Ar. drivers license plus I was in my wheelchair. Well I was in need. In between I had sold some of my vary special things to try and get thing caught up but it seemed that it was never enough. In this time I was heavy in payer and trying to ask My Father sent me to this place. I was starting to think that I would be better off being homeless. It has been such a battle for me to work and live in this place. When she through Sammy out and lied about what he had done I got sooo MADE that I almost lost my cool and that my friend would not have been a pretty site at all. Thanks to our GOD he held my mouth shut.

Now, I do not wonder why He has placed me in this place anymore. I humbly go were ever He sends me with out question for My Heavenly Father knows what he is doing and I do not. The flesh grows weary of such madness and look forward to the day when My GOD lifts me up and carries my body to a better place than this . I shall not want for Thou Art With Me. Again I am always starting my day with the 23 Psalm and in open Prayer in His Trinity. AMAM.

I know, a bit long wined but I am compelled in His Spirit to lay this down. For My Fathers Greatest glory I must Him obey.

With all my Love that I have in Him
Old 05-24-2013, 05:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

It is starting to flow out
Old 05-24-2013, 05:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I hope that y'all would not see this as drama but Healing of Soul! This was to my friend that I have been trying to help in his endeavors. He has this wonderful plan to help the disadvantaged and troubled Teens in distressed arias of this once great country at we live in today. I have been trying with all of my soul to procurer funds for this project, through Foundations and Grant writing with 0 success to date. When I first came here it was a mess and he only had 71 grants in fro the year. Now it is over 200 in 5 the 5 weeks since starting with a personal goal of 300 by the middle of next month.

Any whos here is that e-mail I just sent to him.

First off I have no clue if you use ***** or not but there is some things that you might be able to pull out. A lot of them need that 501(c)3 and a W-9 from the IRS others are wanting a copy of your bylaws too.

Secondly. Why am I being asked if I'm still working For you? Is it not that I have been working With you? I have not received anything for my services nor have I asked for much in any way. What I have freely given you is that not called " Volunteering "? The past few days I've been catching up on my personal matters that I have neglected for over 5 weeks now, like my Lawyer to start with! I can not do anything more for my Divorce until I pay his fee of $293.00 which I should have done that on the 3rd of last month. It seems that my money ended up here. Helping this household and by doing so it left me with .70 cents in my account! Any else that came my way I so freely gave to you from my heart.

This has not bothered me at all as long as it went for the Glory of God. Now, I'm not giving, sharing or working enough to Glorify God? Things that make my Soul go " Hummm "! It is well over due to have a hart to hart in the Holy Ghost, just you and I. For this lying, personal bashing of my Love for Jesus and our God and this so called BEAST that I am supposed to be ends today!!! Be sure that you that you talk with our Heavenly Father God for the truth in these words that have come forth from my humble fingers. This is Not my doings for this flows from the Spirit of GOD and all of his Holiness in Grace. Psalms 70: and 71: With my love for him I have been forgiven! In Jesus's name, AMAN