Notices

New and scared

Old 05-31-2013, 03:24 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Doh - blonde moment and posted twice! Damn these I-phones
Old 05-31-2013, 07:50 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

Lol Don't worry Sarah I do it all the time, need your help tho wife is away with my daughter shopping I have £100 in my pocket and my local is 100 yards away my routine on a Friday is 4 pints then home for a Chinese and a couple of cans so so tempted its actually killing me two friends have phoned and asked where I was!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:05 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Hi Biffster,
Go take a long, long walk in the opposite direction.
Don't forget to breath.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:29 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

Lol
Old 05-31-2013, 08:30 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Took my patch off I'm having a fag
Old 05-31-2013, 08:32 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  

The main thing from stopping me in posting Monday morning Day bloody 1 again I'm just gonna hang around here and read some inspiring posts
Old 05-31-2013, 08:56 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Hi Biffster,
Just this morning on the way to work on one of my many podcasts I listen to, they were talking about this amazing cemetary in Glasgow.
If I didn't have to work today and I happened to live in Glasgow I would go there and take pictures and sketch and be grateful that I was above ground.
Hope that doesn't sound too morbid. I think cemetary's are beautiful, especially old ones.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:37 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Ooooh I could have sooo done with a fag today - i gave up when pregnant with my second boy and made the mistake after having my first boy of starting again - I promised myself I wouldn't this time round but some days the urge is still there...

And omg what a day today!! I would have got stuck into the cider at lunch time if there was any in the house!! My morning started with my 3year old getting his thum stuck in his train track - I tried fairy liquid and water and it wouldn't budge and could see a really embarrassing trip to A&E so had to ask my neighbours to help. Then my 3month old has a stinking cold and has been screaming all day long (it has to be the worst noise in the world) - the urge to get absolutely feckin smashed tonight is so blooooody strong

I wish you all the best biff - if you stay out of the pub and I stay away from the offy then imagine how good tomorrow will be - our partners talking to us and no stinking head... Am clinging to that ideal for dear life right now ...

X
Old 05-31-2013, 12:07 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  

Well Sarah I have lied to myself to stay at the pub today I've promised myself a few bottles of beer after work tomorrow (smashed) so at least I've stayed out the pub today and ill see what tomorrow brings. Hope your wee ones ok now x
Old 05-31-2013, 01:34 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Well done to you biff!!

My hubbs came in from work literally 10 mins after my post and dragged me into a workout (we bought 'insanity' to help me shift my baby weight! It's so hard but working) anyways after that we shared a bottle of red and watched some 'breaking bad' ( amazing boxset if you haven't heard of it). Anyways am now in bed as my inner daemon wants to crack open the JD in the cupboard (I NEVER drink whiskey but want to get wrecked! )). So tomorrow I think I will feel good knowing that tonight I managed to fight my inner destructive self! And i reckon you will be too!

Tomorrows another day right! Day 2 done for me and well done you
Old 06-01-2013, 01:02 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

I haven't heard of Breaking Bad Sarah ill check it out however I watched Insanity a few times and was close to buying the box set but ill tell you what your fitter than me lol I look fit at 5'8 and 12 stone but no way could I do that!

Well done you for last night you still had a wee drink and didn't get hammered everyone's at different stages and some people reading this might think we're kidding ourselfs but we're trying hard. Well done again
Old 06-03-2013, 01:26 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  

Hey biff - how was your weekend? Did you hold up ok? I had a few bevs on Saturday after a lovely day out with my family - felt a bit rough round the edges on Sunday but so far i have kept myself in check (which is my issue) - today I am back on my health kick. Got out walking a bit today with my boys and then more insanity tonight - man it's touch but i am seriously getting into shape and it's replaced my Sunday - thursday drinking which is great. I find that the less I drink the less I feel the need to drink - my struggles are defo fri / sat night though

Anyways - I hope you're managing ok as well as everyone else out there
Old 06-14-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Hey Biff - hope all is well. Work is crazy but a good distraction...
Old 08-20-2013, 08:58 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  

Hi guys been on holiday and 2 Stag Do's needless to say I'm back to square one had a great time but I bet my liver doesn't agree bought the app today to stay in touch and I'm back using the Forum wish me luck