Notices

Jujyfruits

Old 05-06-2013, 04:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Jujyfruits

I was scouring the candy isle at my local store, I found a great deal on all these wonderful candies, 5 for $5. It was like a light had shown through the clouds on this dreary day. ANYWAYS- I picked up a few boxes of candy, and was proceeding to walk to the checkout, and there it was. A huge wall of Wine. I was like, "I HATE YOU SO MUCH WINE! I HAVE NEVER REALLY DESPISED ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU, AND THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE. WE BROKE UP AND YOU ARE NEVER COMING BACK INTO MY LIFE.YOUR A CHEAT, A LIAR. I CANT CONTROL MYSELF AROUND YOU. GO TO H###!".......This all happened within a few seconds of my walking to the checkout. Im glad I made it out of there without causing to much of a ruckus.
Obsession lifted? Yes
Do I want to drink? No
Jujyfruits are my new friend.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Sweets were my friend too early on - I couldn't get enough. Lollipops, lifesavers - anything would do. I got over it eventually, but it saw me through in the beginning. (Now ice cream's a different story - I haven't been able to kick that habit.)

Glad you are sounding more hopeful today - cheerful even. It'll keep getting better.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's a good one!

Old 05-06-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

They have a cousin, JuJuBees that I freakin LOVE! They are kinda hard to find now. Oh man I'm totally craving them now!!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
I was scouring the candy isle at my local store, I found a great deal on all these wonderful candies, 5 for $5. It was like a light had shown through the clouds on this dreary day. ANYWAYS- I picked up a few boxes of candy, and was proceeding to walk to the checkout, and there it was. A huge wall of Wine. I was like, "I HATE YOU SO MUCH WINE! I HAVE NEVER REALLY DESPISED ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU, AND THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE. WE BROKE UP AND YOU ARE NEVER COMING BACK INTO MY LIFE.YOUR A CHEAT, A LIAR. I CANT CONTROL MYSELF AROUND YOU. GO TO H###!".......This all happened within a few seconds of my walking to the checkout. Im glad I made it out of there without causing to much of a ruckus.
Obsession lifted? Yes
Do I want to drink? No
Jujyfruits are my new friend.
Your going so well Mizzuni keep up the good work
Old 05-06-2013, 09:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Jujufruits and Jujubees= my cosmic downfall of the sugary variety too. But at least it is not wine, right? I can eat boxes of them until my damn teeth are stuck together. Dangerous things, those juju candies...

Rock on, Mizz, you're fabulous! Glad you're feeling better too.

BIG hug!!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm on sourpatch candies this week. And noodles.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:34 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

This is awesome! I was eating a box a day for a few weeks. I could not help it. I craved it so bad.

Rock on mizz! Jujyfruits rule!