Notices

I considered drinking again, seriously

Old 05-06-2013, 02:46 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fallow View Post
And one thing I noticed. After they ordered beers at the first place we went my addictive voice went silent. There was all this buildup in my mind and it turned into peace within a matter of five minutes.

I have learned I do not like hanging in bars though. Too loud, dirty, and smelly. I don't wanna watch people making out. Spilling beers all over. Falling down drunk. Arguing over silly nonsense.

I would much rather be at home drinking tea and reading a book.
I have this issue , av builds up all day but when I actually get to the event / party or whatever it falls silent as I realise that nothing is going to make me drink. Thanks for this great thread.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:35 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I get that too Dark days, the silence of the AV.

I could almost be opening the fridge ready to drink something (my partner drinks thats why there is booze there) and I think 'naaaah, not worth it'.

And when I am out and it might cross my mind to just have one, I see others and I think no thank you very much.

Almost like at the last moment your AV shrinks to nothing!

Glad you have the same as me!

My best
x
Old 05-07-2013, 05:01 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DarkDays View Post
I have this issue , av builds up all day but when I actually get to the event / party or whatever it falls silent as I realise that nothing is going to make me drink. Thanks for this great thread.
Maybe our Addictive voices are like dogs who bark and bark and growl when someone knocks on the door like they are fearless and will attack.
But then when you open the door, they go timid and shy and hide behind your legs! I knew a dog that did that called 'Flash'.

He was the least likely Flash you ever did see. Overweight black labrador that insisted on eating toast every morning for his breakfast!