Blogs

Notices

goingtobeok

Old 04-28-2013, 10:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

goingtobeok

I am almost into day three of my detox. It hasn't been pretty, but its getting better. I have felt so alone until I found people that understand. I have wanted to avoid the pain of deriding for 3 months after a week break from 2 years. I've never wanted to be done with percocets until now. Ive never wanted to reclaim my life like I do now. Its been awful, but I'm bound & determined to be done. I don't know if swims is reading this, but u have helped me more than u cd ever know! It just helps so much during this depression stage, to know I'm not alone, when I felt like I was hiding inside. I just want this over. I want my life back. Please tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just keep looking ahead you'll see the light don't ever look back it's only darkness behind you
Old 04-28-2013, 10:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

most definitely...I was on percosets for several years and finally quit, cold turkey.
It was ugly withdrawing for like 4 days...but then I started feeling normal again. You can do this.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you gmanriley. I'm just trying to get through this. I still can't believe I have even found myself in this situation. It happened so fast, then major denial. I just want to feel normal again! I know I can do this, but tonight is tough. My body temp is starting to regulate. That's been crazy. I just want to feel like my old self. Tired of crying. Pls, just tell me it gets way better!
Old 04-28-2013, 11:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I assure you this will get better. Your body is fixing itself which is making you feel sick, but time will heal. You will be back to normal very soon. Be strong.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

gmanriley, you have no idea how you are helping me through a hard night. Your words are so encouraging. I just need to get through this. Having a rough nite.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I know what you are feeling...and it's not fun.
But this will end. Try to get some sleep.
The Following User Says Thank You to gmanriley For This Useful Post:
coraltint (04-28-2013)
Old 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

jmanriley, tht seems to elude me, but I will try. Thank you, for more than u could ever know. I would like to talk again. You help. Goodnight.