Notices

*ring ring* try your weekend sober ! 26,27 & 28 april 2013

Old 04-26-2013, 01:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Count me in for the weekend!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hello, I'm checking in for my sixth weekend in a row sober. And I am probably only going to sleep.

And eat.

Have a nice sober weekend, everyone.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

No booze for me this weekend or the next or the next... Spring is finally here in the Rocky Mountains!! Lots to do in the Great Outdoors!!! Happy Sober weekend everyone!

Never heard the 12 sock steps! Hilarious!!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:28 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Count me in - sober weekend for me too. Wanted to go to a club tonight but didn't. Went to a meeting instead. I've got a BBQ tomorrow and I really, really, really want to do it sober.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:30 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Oh yes I'm up for a sober weekend. Going to take an early night now and I'll log back tomorrow morning.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:34 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Sober weekend here! So glad work is over. Family birthday party tonight. Hoping there's some good food and desserts! Depending on how late we stay, I may need to stop and get bacon for breakfast tomorrow! Tomorrow I'm going to get some yard work done, plant some bushes and flowers. The weather is supposed to be nice here which makes me so happy!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Re-Tread

In this weekend! Most weekends have went surprisingly smooth for me but this weekend I already have a lot of 'beast' activity going.

I am alone from now thru sunday night.

Thoughts have been rollin in all day about just have a beer or two... Test it out... Its been 4 months! Nobody who cant quit can stop on a dime for that long.. Plus nobody will even know.

Im making family plans and whenever I am alone I will be close to SR this weekend. Gonna hit a couple meetings and work on some step work too.

Looking forward to meeting the challenge and enjoying a nice sober weekend
Old 04-26-2013, 03:50 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Don't have a few beers Fallow!! You don't need that stuff!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:51 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

First sober in weekend in about 3 months. I'm going to watch a movie and take it down early. The rest of my friends are enjoying happy hour and probably clubbing tonight. 5 days sober and counting.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:59 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fallow View Post
In this weekend! Most weekends have went surprisingly smooth for me but this weekend I already have a lot of 'beast' activity going.

I am alone from now thru sunday night.

Thoughts have been rollin in all day about just have a beer or two... Test it out... Its been 4 months! Nobody who cant quit can stop on a dime for that long.. Plus nobody will even know.

Im making family plans and whenever I am alone I will be close to SR this weekend. Gonna hit a couple meetings and work on some step work too.

Looking forward to meeting the challenge and enjoying a nice sober weekend
I am going thru the same but a few beers is not worth it! No beer is worth it. I just keep telling myself that. It's hard but we'll get through it. Best of luck
Old 04-26-2013, 05:02 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

I'm in for the sober weekend! I had a REALLY long, hard week and glad it is wrapping up. I drive to Boston tomorrow to bring my son back home from his school vacation and I've really missed him. Lots of driving this weekend but good reason to be sober. Glad to see new people and nice to hear of great plans going on this weekend.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I'm in.

Hey, it just hit me....90 days today!!!
Old 04-26-2013, 05:37 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Re-Tread

No not gonna drink

Beast activity went away.

An old friend and his kid are stopping by. We are gonna watch some movies n hang out.

Got plans lining up left and right. Sober plans.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:08 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I'm in for the weekend. There's a child's party at my house tomorrow, with plenty of adults and adult beverages. So, the beast will be here. Pretty sure of that. Might as well put out the welcome mat for him. But I'm in for the weekend. I am going to get on that bike and ride. By sunday night, I'll have 3 days. Ring ring, baby, ring ring
Old 04-26-2013, 06:33 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Keeping it simple!

Will definately be having a sober weekend. Going out with my little family tomorrow to some park to see Max & Ruby. My granddaughter loves them!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:11 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Friday night. The Beast heard the husband uncork a bottle of wine, sniffed the air and I told The Beast to shut up and sit down. We are playing anXbox game tonight instead!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:32 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Finished my family party. Had more social anxiety than anxiety about not drinking. It was uncomfortable but I must keep in mind that this is progress. I'm going to try to not ruminate about everything I sad and every way it could have been misinterpreted. Looking forward to bed
Old 04-26-2013, 08:01 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Count me in for the weekend. Phew, what a week...
Old 04-26-2013, 08:34 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Ring Ring. I'm In. Going strong. Today marks day 36. And tomorrow I start Celebrate Recovery - 12 Step.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:03 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Ringing in! Just getting some last-minute stuff together, I leave for Central America in a few days and I'll be gone for quite a while, I have a humble job lined up and I'm excited to get my hands dirty. Don't get too excited - I'll still have wifi and thus I'll be on SR just as often as usual, ha.

Nice day today, staying with my mom in MN for a few days before I leave, saw my little one year-old niece today and we played all afternoon. Beautiful weather, hope is springing eternal here finally in the Midwest. Glad to see you all here checking in again.

Ringing out!